Friday, April 12, 2013

April Bucket List...Better Late Than Never!


Well, I have been busy trying to keep up with my #dontsithome reputation and I have not had the time to put together my April Bucket List! And it's already the 12th...where has 2013 gone?!


Below are activities I have already done, have planned,and hoping to do in April!

April 1 - New Jersey Devils v. New York Islanders hockey game
at the Prudential Center





April 2 - The foodie walking tour Dishcrawl in Jersey City, NJ.
The next Dishcrawl JC is April 30th! Check out my photo of the Freedom Tower from Jersey City and information about Dishcrawl on their website: http://dishcrawl.com/jcfoodadventure2/


The tasty desserts during Dishcrawl in Jersey City

April 3 - New York Yankees v. Boston Red Sox baseball game





April 4 - Don't Sit Home 1,000 Facebook Likes Celebration
at Wicked Wolf Tavern in Hoboken, NJ




April 5 - Bacon Fridays happy hour at Dewey's Flatiron,
then pool and darts at The Hog Pit!





My blog post: http://dontsithome.blogspot.com/2013/04/macys-flower-show-free-fun-beautiful-in.html

Radegast Hall & Biergarten in Williamsburg




April 9 - My first coed softball game of the season!

April 11 - Lucky Guy play by Nora Ephron staring Tom Hanks!


http://www.luckyguyplay.com/

April 12 - Celebrated National Grilled Cheese Day...I had a Cuban from Brother Jimmy's BBQ in Midtown...it wasn't a grilled cheese sandwich, but there was melted cheese so I count that as celebrating!





April 13 - The Nomad Truck Grand Opening at The Village Pourhouse during the day, then having a Moroccan dinner at Cafe Mogador in the East Village and then seeing the Cold War Kids at Webster Hall


April 18th to 22nd - Don't Sit Home will be coming to you from California for a few days! #dontsithome CA addition!


Photo of me in California last October
April 23 - Playing in the ZogSports and American Honey Bar-sity Athletics Celebrity Kickball Game in Times Square in NYC! How awesome! 

Me working my first base skills in a ZogSports kickball game in Hoboken!



April 25 - My friend's birthday dinner at ABC kitchen in NYC...I heard it's delicious

April 27 - Study abroad reunion at Stout in NYC. I had the awesome opportunity to live in England for four months at Wroxton College! At night I have a birthday party at The Dove Parlour in NYC.

April 30 - Wines of Portugal 2013 Grand Tasting in NYC http://www.winesofportugal.com/us/

I would usually add more to my bucket list, but this list will definitely keep me busy and I know more events will come up as the month goes along!
Stay tuned and #dontsithome :)




No comments:

Post a Comment