Thursday, February 7, 2013

NYC Restaurant Week Dinner at Delmonico's


My friends and I recently chose Delmonico's as another destination to add to the list of 'must have' reservations for NYC Restaurant Week! After having an excellent meal at the well respected steakhouse, I can say that we chose a fantastic spot for dinner.

When you walk into the dining room, you are engulfed in the classy and sophisticated atmosphere. It's a restaurant where you feel like your classy level gets bumped up a notch just for entering. A great feature of this restaurant is that they have the separate bar area where you can enjoy a glass of pinto noir while waiting for your whole party to arrive. 

We transferred our drinks to our table set for six and let the dinner commence. My entire table ordered the Diver Scallops and were all pleased with their appetizer choice. I decided to go against the grain and order the Cavatelli Pasta with Roasted Mushroom, Asparagus, Whipped Ricotta. Delish!!! I chose the Delmonico Classic Steak with the 
Chef’s Seasonal Vegetable Preparation as my entree. It seems to me that if you are going to eat at Delmonico's for the first time, you need to order a dish that has contributed to their stellar reputation!  I topped off the meal with their New York Style Cheesecake which definitely hit the spot. Our table ordered a few extra sides to share, which included a King Crab mac and cheese, my personal favorite. Many restaurants add wine deals for Restaurant Weekwhich I absolutely love. Our table went with the Restaurant Week special Cabernet.

I recommend that everyone should take a trip to the Financial District to enjoy a fantastic meal at Delmonico's!


Delmonico's
56 Beaver Street
New York, NY 10004
(212)509-1144

Delmonico's Restaurant Week Menu


Tomorrow, February 8th, is the last day to enjoy NYC Restaurant Week event!





No comments:

Post a Comment